InkbirdPlus Submersible Heater

  • Thread starter Thread starter JMetaxas
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I did use them for a while but I had several fail all with the same error code. I had mine placed in the overflow and they had coralline algae grow over the end and I suspect that was my issue because the error I got was that the heater was out of the water.
I love InkBird and their products (one of those positive Amazon reviews is mine) but I won’t get anymore of their heaters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new