• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovarive Marine 200ext APS - SOLD

Item Price
2700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

PopDBE

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2020
Messages
393
Reaction score
101
Location
San Jose, CA
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Located in San Jose, CA

No scratch.


Bought this new from IM February 2024. Upgraded to a bigger tank.


Approximately 200 Gallons
Dimensions: 70.9" x 30" x 21.7"
Solid Glass Overflow DIMS: 23.6" x 3.5" x 5.9"


White APS stand (aluminum and strong)
IM screen lid
RFS50 Innovative Marine sump
2x jebao dcq5000 return pump
Coralife 36x UV sterilizer with new bulbs


I plumbed this for easy removal and reassembly.


I have suction cups and furniture dolly for easy move

Screenshot_20250716_192614_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20250716_192531_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20250716_192640_Chrome.jpg 20250716_192300.jpg 20250716_192306.jpg 20250716_192316.jpg 20250716_192320.jpg 20250716_192249.jpg 20250716_192244.jpg
 
Last edited:
I'm interested if it's still available. I'm a little worried about how far from the back wall it will be. Would be able at to measure from the back wall to front of the tank ? I need to make sure it would fit the spot it would go. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new