Innovative Marine 20 g

gabereef888

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
8 weeks into Cycling. Lost almost all my corals that I moved from my old tank, despite all chemical value being stable as usual.

20220416_104222.jpg
 
Yes, I did. My old tank was a Fluval 13.5 on steroid, I managed to grow all sorts of Sps and Lps apart from acros (didn't even try). It took me a year to notice any growth in corals, after that, I started to have coralline algae and Sps growth.
On the 20g I added a protein skimmer and the refugium is much larger I also dosed Magnesium and Kalkwasser in the ATO. I test weekly, all parameters are very stable but I lost almost all corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new