Innovative Marine 211 pump

Sshannon

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 24, 2014
Messages
745
Reaction score
488
Location
Indianapolis
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I noticed my return pump on my IM fusion lagoon was noisy. I forgot to put the suction cups back on the bottom after doing some maintenance. However, in the process of putting it all back together, I snapped the impeller shaft.... I don't need a whole new pump or even a new replacement impeller. I just need the ceramic shaft. However, I couldn't find any for sale. Anyone have an idea to make a replacement for the shaft/have one for sale? I hate tossing equipment that is easy to fix with the correct parts.
 
bump_zps33fd2ad3-1.gif
 
I thought about molding my own impeller shaft using air dry clay. But I was pleasantly surprised by IM. I reached out to them earlier, and they gave me a quote for the impeller shaft within 24 hours. I'm happy to say that I won't have to toss my current pump out for a new one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new