20250423_151909.jpg

Innovative Marine 25 Gallon Lagoon

Mixed Reef
Mixed Reef

Aquarium Profile and Equipment

What type of saltwater aquarium is this?
Mixed Reef
Total Water Volume
25
When did you start this tank?
Apr 13, 2023
What is your aquarium made of?
Glass
Aquarium Length (inches)
24
Aquarium Width (inches)
20
Aquarium Height (inches)
12
Aquarium Overflow/Drain
Internal Overflow
Aquarium Sump
NO Sump
Aquarium Stand
Husky Workbench
Aquarium Controller
NO
Protein Skimmer
NO
Aquarium Reactors
  1. None
Return Pump
Innovative Marine Mighty Jet
What types of equipment are you using for water flow and circulation?
  1. Powerhead
  2. Wavemaker
Water Flow and Circulation Equipment List
AI Nero 5
Aquarium Lighting
  1. LED
Lighting Equipment List
Radion XR30 Gen 2
Reefbrite LED strips
Auto Top Off or ATO
YES
Aquarium Heating and Cooling
  1. I am using a heater or heaters
Water Temperature
78

Aquarium Water Chemistry and Parameters

pH Level
8

Aquarium Natural and Mechanical Filtration

Substrate
Sand
Substrate Level
Shallow
Nutrient Export
  1. Filter Roller
Water Changes
YES
Water Change Details
Once every 1-2 weeks

Aquarium Tank Inhabitants (fish, coral, invert etc.)

Fish List
  1. Basslet
  2. Blenny
  3. Cardinalfish
  4. Clownfish
  5. Dartfish
Total Fish
8
Coral List
  1. SPS Coral
  2. LPS Coral
  3. Zoanthids
  4. Soft Coral
  5. Mushroom Coral
  6. NPS Coral
Total Corals
30
Invert List
  1. Anemone
  2. Crabs
  3. Starfish
  4. Shrimp
  5. Snails
  6. Clams
  7. Urchin
Total Inverts
20
Livestock Quarantine
  1. No Quarantine

Aquarium Nutrition (fish, coral, invert etc. feeding)

Fish Feeding Frequency
One Daily Feeding
Coral Feeding Frequency
Once weekly
Fish and Coral Feeding
  1. Pellet
  2. Frozen
  3. Live Food
Auto Feeder
NO

Additional Aquarium Information

What do you think are the keys to your success in reefing?
Patience, stability, and observation
What are some of your favorite corals in there?
 
What are some of your favorite corals in there?
I really like the dendro and the Yuma garden. Goni's are a favorite of mine, however, it's challenging for me to keep them healthy and alive. I also like the maxi-mini anemones, but I've definitely lost some small fish over the years to them.
 
I really like the dendro and the Yuma garden. Goni's are a favorite of mine, however, it's challenging for me to keep them healthy and alive. I also like the maxi-mini anemones, but I've definitely lost some small fish over the years to them.
I can see why those are your favorites! It's not too often I see people keeping dendros!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new