• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine 30L

reefsean03

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I got a really good deal on a bigger tank so I decided to upgrade from the 30L. The tank has only been up and running for 3 months and the tank is pretty much in perfect condition. I am including the stainless steel stand (36x24x32). I put a waterproof coat on the stand to prevent it from rusting as well. I think I paid about $80 for the stand from Vevor. It’s made to withstand over 500lbs of weight. Essentially I am selling the Nuvo Pro 30L package without the cleaner magnet and filter media for $240 and with stand $290 but that is without the mighty jet return pump. I can include the mighty jet return pump for an additional $75. Chiller and lights not included. Pickup only.
E600F909-CF05-4EF5-B167-BC8D4BF26FD5.jpeg

Espino963

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If this is available next weekend I’ll drive down from OC and grab it. I’ll be out of town this weekend if not I’d be all over it

Back