Innovative Marine Ghost Skimmer Desktop

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2014
Messages
5,300
Reaction score
12,741
Location
Pensacola, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have for sale an Innovative Marine Ghost Skimmer, Desktop Size. It was used for maybe a year or so before I replaced it with another skimmer. Since then it was cleaned and placed in dry storage. The pump still works great. It is missing the little air valve that was on the side of the skimmer but I found that it missing didn't hamper the skimmer.

Local pickup available in the West Palm Beach/Jupiter FL area.

Non-pickup buyer pays shipping.

$40
 
Sold!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new