Innovative Marine Helio Controller

  • Thread starter Thread starter tehDude48
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tehDude48

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
44
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello just had my 2nd finnex controller go bad. So would like to switch to Innovation Marine Helio controller can I use my non ptc titanium heaters
 
If they're the same heaters from the Finnex I would say no simply based on Helio doesn't use 120 plugs. There may be a workaround, but I don't know one off hand.
 
There are two different types of Helio controllers. One that uses the proprietary connections to their heaters and a Universal one.

Look for Helio Universal Aquarium Heater Controller on BRS. This uses standard plugs.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new