Innovative marine Helio heater

  • Thread starter Thread starter cookie53
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cookie53

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2023
Messages
38
Reaction score
21
Location
England
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All
I live in the uk and I was looking at purchasing an innovative marine Helio smart heat system.
But I can’t seem to find anyone in the UK who sells them .
I have a good friend in the USA who has offered to ship me one over but I am worried about it being 120v power as we use 220v here in the uk
I know you can get a step down converter so as to allow 110v electric devices to be used on 240v sockets
But I don’t want to waste my money
Has anyone here in the uk got one in use ?

Many thanks
 
Bumping your post!
 
Hi All
I live in the uk and I was looking at purchasing an innovative marine Helio smart heat system.
But I can’t seem to find anyone in the UK who sells them .
I have a good friend in the USA who has offered to ship me one over but I am worried about it being 120v power as we use 220v here in the uk
I know you can get a step down converter so as to allow 110v electric devices to be used on 240v sockets
But I don’t want to waste my money
Has anyone here in the uk got one in use ?

Many thanks
I have just today purchased from USA Helio heater to work in uk a transformer 220-240 to 110v £100 Amazon this are state of art nothing in uk compares.
When up and working I will post back
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new