Innovative Marine High Tide Risers

chrisjj625

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 14, 2010
Messages
370
Reaction score
186
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone used the high tide risers on an older model IM tank? I have a 30L and would like to use them on my non pro tank. However, I am uncertain if they will work. I know IM has a big disclaimer that they may flood. However, I assume this is based on the fact that no emergency drain exists on the older tanks. Any insight would be appreciated. Thank you!
 
I don’t find it a huge concern. I think IM is just doing some CYA. I’m more y to know if they will work then I can assume the risk.
Did you ever try these. I just picked up an older lagoon 25 and would like to adjust the water level a bit.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new