Innovative Marine Nuvo 38

DontMakeNoSense

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok I know this should be posted in the FS forum however, thought I would post in the Oklahoma section. I'm selling my Innovative Marine Nuvo 38 tank this has been set up for about a year and works great. I'm going with a different tank and need to sell this one. Will come with tank and matching stand, pump and return lines. Will come with everything that came with it new. I'm taking everything that I have added out and using in my new tank. Will not come with live stock. You can buy the live rock for an addition cost. Will come with established reef water so you can add fish. I am will to transport up to the city or you can pick up tank will be ready for pickup next week. Feel free to email me
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366887654.920021.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366887676.206209.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1366887704.464306.jpg

I've uploaded a few pictures and tank is in perfect running order. Also forgot to mention that it comes with a AquaticLift T5 light. Again if you have questions please feel free to ask.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

OP
OP
DontMakeNoSense

DontMakeNoSense

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No get a little bigger one. The house ill be renting wont allow a 240. So I'm going to take my time and build the 240 how I want.

OP
OP
DontMakeNoSense

DontMakeNoSense

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to go with a 60 like yours. You have a cube correct? Don't know the dimensions but ill get them later today.

jedidad

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea I have a cube but its a 140 dimensions are 36x36x26

OP
OP
DontMakeNoSense

DontMakeNoSense

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok updating this still for sale but added new stuff to the tank. Tank will come with a 92w dual spec led light, skimmer, media reactor, live rock. Tank has established itself very well. I do water changes every 8 or so days. Here is an updated picture. Would love to get sold so I can order my new tank. I'm asking 1300 for everything or best offer.
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1380585683.385919.jpg

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back