• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative marine nuvo 40 custom screen

Item Price
180
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Djalexchang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 3, 2017
Messages
205
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I have a custom exo Pisces lid from innovative marine I no longer have any use for. Asking $180, located in Orlando or I can ship at buyers expense.

FCABBCB3-CC89-43E1-9A49-619932593722.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new