Innovative Marine NUVO Automatic Roller Pro

Item Price
$160
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

JSxREEF

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2022
Messages
232
Reaction score
75
Location
Hoboken
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling some gently used tank equipment that I no longer use. All have been deep cleaned and ready to use.

SOLD - [LIKE-NEW] Innovative Marine Auto Fleece AIO Filter NUVO Roller Pro (Midsize * Fullsize AIO) $160
SOLD - [LIKE-NEW] EcoPlus Adjustable Air Pump $10
SOLD
- [NEW Never Used] Sicce Synchra Silent 1.0 $45
SOLD - [NEW] 6 Pack Box of Replacement Rolls $60
SOLD
- [LIKE-NEW] Innovative Marine NUVO Manual Acrylic Roller (Midsize AIO) $45

Pick up from Hoboken NJ 07030 (5min from/to Holland Tunnel). Shipping available, DM me your zip code for the shipping cost.
PXL_20260111_220407243.jpg


PXL_20260111_220218100.jpg


PXL_20260111_220451942.jpg


PXL_20260111_220448092.jpg
 
Last edited:
Do you have the dimensions of the Roller? The width of the "flare" and from the bottom to the "hanging part.
 
Hey there! Which roller would you like the dimensions, manual or the auto version? Both IM rollers are direct fit into their AIO tank sump compartments.
 
Updated list with remaining equipment. Sold manual fleece roller and replacement rolls.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new