• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Innovative Marine or WaterBox Setup

BraxtonF

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
133
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for just a tank, or a complete setup. I would prefer more than 50 gallons and less than 100. Located in Indianapolis, IN. Will travel within 5 hours for the right setup. Pm me.
 
So I have had tanks from both companies. I have a 50 gallon Innovative Marine now and moved away from Waterbox. Both are AIO. I moved away from the Waterbox for one major reason. The glass on the WB scratches very easily. I had to be very careful cleaning the glass and even then somehow I managed to scratch it. Even with that said, I really like sturdiness of the IM tank. I feel like it is built better. I have nothing to really base that on, it's just my impression. Good luck!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new