• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Inovative Marine int75 system

Item Price
$1,400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

fltt

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2014
Messages
219
Reaction score
165
Location
ct
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Reef ready with Black apx alluminum stand, eshopps sump with refugim, eshopps protein skimmer, 2 EcoTech Marine Radion XR15 G5 Blue LED Light with arms, Neptune Apex El with temp/ph probe, Tunze osmolator ato system, SICCE return pump, and BRS alluminum heater.
Reef tank is still running. This is plug and play.
Asking $1,400

20250414_174634.jpg 20250411_142936.jpg 20250401_155747.jpg
 
heck of a deal, good luck with the sale
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new