• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Insane Rainbow Diaseris Plate

Item Price
$180 - $220
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

HarrisonYu

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2023
Messages
117
Reaction score
59
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Insane Rainbow Diaseris Plate frags. They were cut 3 weeks before and are well healed now.
A: Sold
B: Sold
C: Sold
D: Sold
E: Sold
F: Sold
G: Sold
Shipping is available with $50 paid by buyer. Free shipping for purchasing over $400. Shipping is via UPS Next Day Air.
IMG_0624.jpeg


Mama Insane Rainbow Diaseris Plate (not for sale) is shown in following video:


Lineage to Doctor Prep in Reef2Reef website:
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/insane-rainbow-diaseris-plate.1105750/
All corals are shipped by UPS Next Day Air. Package can be shipped out on Monday to Wednesday and usually arrive by 10:30am next day. I use specific packing means necessary to ensure the safe arrival of your live coral. Packages must be received on the first delivery attempt. In the unlikely event of a DOA (Dead on Arrival), you must send a description and very clear digital photos within 2 hours of first attempt of delivery. Once I receive the digital photo, a replacement (when available) will be made or refund, less shipping cost, will be sent. I cannot be held responsible for mechanical or weather delays that may cause UPS shipment to arrive late. I can hold corals for up to one week once payment has been received, unless other arrangements are agreed upon.
 
Last edited:
C and D are sold. G is Sold.
A, B, E and F are still available.
 
Last edited:
Hello, I’m interested in buying A and E
 
All frags were sold. This post is closed.
Next batch of Insane Rainbow Plate sells will be six months after.
 
Thank you so much. This rainbow plate is the showstopper of my tank. It’s easy to take care of and grows fast.
 
Still have it
I still have the mother plate. But it is not ready for cutting at the moment. The next batch of frag sale may come in 3 months. Thank you for reaching out.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new