*INSANITY* 600 gallon cube

sweet tank! I love the size of that cube! I used to have that same Korallin calcium reactor but it couldn't keep up with the demands of my 150g. So I would definitely crack up the CO2 and keep an eye on it. Since then i got a GEOS reactor and love it! it's solid!
 
hkinsured welcome to R2R!
 
Hehe...
a6cd0a5e-6879-8db4.jpg

a6cd0a5e-68a1-a7e8.jpg
some new pics







 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 29.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 7 7.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new