Inside Stand / Sump Picture thread?

  • Thread starter Thread starter oigimsar
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

oigimsar

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2010
Messages
725
Reaction score
25
Location
San Gabriel Valley, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let's see inside those stands

I remember seeing a thread a while back that had pictures of the inside of tank stands but I can't find it...

I am putting together plans for a new stand build and would love to see how others have arranged their equipment.
 
Last edited:
thanks, Skinz. The thread I am thinking of is actually pictures of the inside of stands. It was great for seeing how people had arranged cords, set up sumps, etc. Maybe I found it someplace else...it might be a good thread to start here.
 
Here's mine, but its still in the process of being built

DSC02850.jpg


DSC02851.jpg
 
Thanks for the pic. I will change the title and see if we can get some more pictures. I think it would be good to see how other people organize all that equipment.
 
I'll be watching (and maybe posting pics too). Inside my stand is so tight. My friend that built the stand built it to withhold a bunch of weight. Doing this caused me to be unable to add a sump of my liking. My 125 is now forced to have a 29 sump currently(the middle bracing he built in only allows 30 inches or so of room). Possibly thinking of building a remote 55 gallon sump. Tagging along with this thread.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new