Interested in joining club

Bones228

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

I'm just getting into the saltwater world as I have been keeping fresh water tanks for the past few years. Unfortunately, I really don't know anyone who keeps saltwater aquariums. That's where you guys can help. I'm from the south hills and was just wondering the details of the club and when the meetings are.

Thanks!

acer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We meet currently at Elmer's on the third Saturday of the month. We welcome "new" and experienced hobbyists and try to provide answers, and help as much as possible. The club us a great way to make new friends, pick others brains, etc. Not to mention a discount at several stores, and often coral frags are brought for the "auction" at the end of each club meeting. Big meeting this Saturday at 4 pm will be very informative for a person new to salt water = the meeting is a fragging workshop = we will be cutting up corals , making frags. Then auctioning them off.

OP
OP
B

Bones228

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the quick reply. I won't be able to make it this saturday but will be try to make it work next month. Thanks again

JaimeAdams

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The auction actually = raffle.
Where at in the South Hills are you? I grew up in Baldwin-Whitehall and now live in Scott Township aka the nice part of Carnegie
You can also check out our website www.pmasi.com and our facebook groups as well for up-to-date information about meetings and so forth. If you can also sign up for the newsletter on our website.
We are certainly here to help new hobbyists and old ones alike.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 13 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 12.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 135 58.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 16 6.9%
Back