• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Interested in Mushrooms or Zoanthids

BASEDREEFER

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2019
Messages
167
Reaction score
121
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B0A6D917-D9EC-47E3-92BE-F64E5D228CBF.jpeg
28C005E9-FB74-4E2A-A2DA-AF7E83232FCB.jpeg


Interested in trading my WWC blue chicken pox mushroom and my hot red Ricordea frag for other mushrooms or zoanthids let me know what you have I’m located in SWF & can meet locally .

Also have some green Monti Caps frags available .
 
I have some green hairy mushrooms. The tentacles are extra long. I only have one frag of it and it is already attached to a small rock that is like a half inch big.
 
I have some green hairy mushrooms. The tentacles are extra long. I only have one frag of it and it is already attached to a small rock that is like a half inch big.
Send me a pm with a picture of it
 
I have plenty of sunny ds, mind blowing palys or Armageddons if interested. Or could do a small Sunkist shroom for both. I have a bunch of other stuff and in your area let me know.
 
I have plenty of sunny ds, mind blowing palys or Armageddons if interested. Or could do a small Sunkist shroom for both. I have a bunch of other stuff and in your area let me know.
Definitely interested in the sunkist pm me your contact info
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new