international aquatics

hyper

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 20, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
8
Location
united states
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
I just wanted to share my experience with international aquatics, I seen an ad on TikTok from a channel that was pretty well know and spoke very highly of them so i placed an order on October 4, i ordered a pyramid butterfly, Midas blenny, carpenter flasher, goby and pistol pair, and a black cap basset. several weeks go by and i hear no update so i sent an email and i was told they were one week from finishing qt and they asked what day to deliver I said Tuesday. Well two weeks go by and i hear nothing once again sent two emails and nothing. Sent another email requesting a refund and next thing I know i get an email saying they can't refund it and they were shipping out next day, Now its November 7 over a month later, I get the fish they all came in poor condition luckily all made it, But two of the fish they sent me where wrong I received a royal gramma vs the black cap basset huge price difference. Also, the pyramid butterfly was also the wrong species, I received a zoster butterfly instead and it had a messed-up jaw. I have been trying to get in contact with the company to see if they will do one of two things A, replace the two fish and or b, give me a refund for at least the two. I have sent several emails over the last two months in the begging they responded saying they will get in contact with me and never did. I have probably sent another 5-6 emails, and I received no replies. I just wanted to share my experience if they do resurface, please be carefully as I have seen reviews where they are amazing but my experience was anything but that.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new