Intro Thread

welcome20.jpg
 
Hey all. New to R2R but not reefing. I’ve owned a few all in one tanks over the years and finally decided to jump to a bigger tank. Bought a 46 gallon bowfront on CL with most of the parts and rebuilt the stand to add an internal frame and paint it white. In the meantime I found a 90 gallon with tons of extras and ended up buying that as well. Looking forward to finishing both and setting up one. I’m sure I’ll need a bunch of advice along the way.

Welcome to the R2R channel
 
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
pics!!!..we all love pics.. :)
 
Hey all. New to R2R but not reefing. I’ve owned a few all in one tanks over the years and finally decided to jump to a bigger tank. Bought a 46 gallon bowfront on CL with most of the parts and rebuilt the stand to add an internal frame and paint it white. In the meantime I found a 90 gallon with tons of extras and ended up buying that as well. Looking forward to finishing both and setting up one. I’m sure I’ll need a bunch of advice along the way.
Welcome to R2R. Lots of knowledgable and helpful people here who will support and advise you when needed.
 
Welcome to R2R :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new