Intro

feedyt67

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
25
Location
perth
What state or country do you live in
Australia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

I am an aquarium fan from Perth Western Australia. I have two freshwater tropical tanks at the moment. A smaller 50L tank themed on the fall of Isengard and a 240L tank themed on Avatar Way of Water. I have used holey rock and artificial coral/anemones to create a reef look for my Angel fish, danios, cherry barbs, neon tetras and corydora. I have set up my home office and a lazyboy recliner so that I can enjoy my aquariums and the peace they engender. Fiona
 
IMG_0643.jpeg
IMG_2237.jpeg
IMG_1254.jpeg
 
Hello

I am an aquarium fan from Perth Western Australia. I have two freshwater tropical tanks at the moment. A smaller 50L tank themed on the fall of Isengard and a 240L tank themed on Avatar Way of Water. I have used holey rock and artificial coral/anemones to create a reef look for my Angel fish, danios, cherry barbs, neon tetras and corydora. I have set up my home office and a lazyboy recliner so that I can enjoy my aquariums and the peace they engender. Fiona
Welcome to R2R and Happy Reefing!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new