Introduce myself

Nover05

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all: name's Jeff but I go by Nover. Had a buddy that got me into reefing a few years ago, but am only now able to set up a real tank. Making a really long story short, I had a 20gal long a few years back that really got me into this hobby, now I have a 150gal tank sitting in my garage ready to be set up. With no clue where to begin I figured Reef2Reef was a good place to return to. The tank is literally plastered with dead everything from when the tank was active, so cleaning it will be my first job.(lots of dead detritus just hanging on the sides, it's bad) Threw in some fotos so y'all can see what I'm up against. Still need to research a good way to setup the sump and everything below. Which again, is why I came here. It was very helpful the first time around and I figured it would be again. Thanks everyone and hope to see you all around!

IMG_0444.jpg IMG_0445.jpg IMG_0446.jpg

esther

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all: name's Jeff but I go by Nover. Had a buddy that got me into reefing a few years ago, but am only now able to set up a real tank. Making a really long story short, I had a 20gal long a few years back that really got me into this hobby, now I have a 150gal tank sitting in my garage ready to be set up. With no clue where to begin I figured Reef2Reef was a good place to return to. The tank is literally plastered with dead everything from when the tank was active, so cleaning it will be my first job.(lots of dead detritus just hanging on the sides, it's bad) Threw in some fotos so y'all can see what I'm up against. Still need to research a good way to setup the sump and everything below. Which again, is why I came here. It was very helpful the first time around and I figured it would be again. Thanks everyone and hope to see you all around!

IMG_0444.jpg IMG_0445.jpg IMG_0446.jpg

Good luck! :)

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 51 75.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.5%
Back