Introducing Myself to the Class

several people

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, Anyone who reads my very first post will get to know that my name is April :)
I chose "Several People" as my profile name bc I thought it'd be funny to see that several people wanted to ask or comment on the forums. This way the things I post will seem legit. (Some of my jokes I do for me...)

I just inherited a 125g fully set up and stocked FOWLR tank from my kids. It's been over 20 years since I had my 30g tank and really the only thing that I remember from that long ago, is that I can do it! Had my tank for a little over 2 weeks now. Just had the water checked again @ my local aquarium shop and they said the water is perfect. Whew! Mind you- I went in bc one of the fish had died and I was pretty sure I must've done something wrong. While there, I purchased a fresh batch for the tank's CUC.
I'm reading every day, taking photos, talking to my tank community. Doing everything as perfect as I can, but still panic when anything new occurs.

This is super exciting, but a big responsibility at the same time due to taking over loved ones pets. BTW- the fish are all named. The one that died was named after a FAMILY MEMBER!! No pressure there. lol

I look forward to having a friendly forum where I can learn from other's posts, ask questions and someday be of help to others.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 33 80.5%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 17.1%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.9%
Back