Introducing Ocean's Reef Projects

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Happy Monday R2R family!

I wanted to introduce to you some new friends I met while at RAP Orlando in April. I shot a little video of them explaining who they are and what they are trying to do! Check it out and let's give them some love!

Ocean's Reef Projects

The Ocean's Reefs Project

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dear Fellow Reefers,

We appriciate you giving us the opportunity to share our passion with the Reef2Reef community.

We know that we when we all work together there is nothing we can not accomplish. We believe that the reefing community is one of the most passionate groups of people out there. No one loves the coral reefs and the awe inspiring animals that inhabit them more than we do.

We look forward to working with you all in the future to help save our coral reefs.

Sincerely,

Facebook.com/savethereefs
www.oceansreefsproject.org
803-646-1449

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Dear Fellow Reefers,

We appriciate you giving us the opportunity to share our passion with the Reef2Reef community.

We know that we when we all work together there is nothing we can not accomplish. We believe that the reefing community is one of the most passionate groups of people out there. No one loves the coral reefs and the awe inspiring animals that inhabit them more than we do.

We look forward to working with you all in the future to help save our coral reefs.

Sincerely,

803-646-1449

Welcome aboard.

Javier Leon

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I honestly think is a great project and we all have to work together in this, savings out Reef’s is an obligation for everyone in this planet. We have different ideas , colors and religions but at the end we are all humans and need to take care our ecosystem. Great work guys. BTW my walking dendrophyllia still doing great

OP
OP
revhtree

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dear Fellow Reefers,

Sincerely,

803-646-1449

Thank you for all you guys are doing!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 39 17.5%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 149 66.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.7%
Back