Introducing SPS Coral Rainbow Starlite!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter mdefo25
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mdefo25

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 31, 2013
Messages
105
Reaction score
64
Location
chicago
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to introduce you to Rainbow Starlite she is new to the sps world! I hope you enjoy her. :)

Rainbow Starlite pic.jpg
 
Very pretty but the photo looks.... off? What's causing the over saturation of the (I guess) forest fire digi and reddening at the top of the photo? Are you using an orange gel filter perhaps?
 
Very pretty but the photo looks.... off? What's causing the over saturation of the (I guess) forest fire digi and reddening at the top of the photo? Are you using an orange gel filter perhaps?

Joshky, yes you are correct this photo was taken with a orange gel filter that was to shade all the blue from the photo. The coral above is not a forest fire digi it a Bubblegum digi.
 
Joshky, yes you are correct this photo was taken with a orange gel filter that was to shade all the blue from the photo. The coral above is not a forest fire digi it a Bubblegum digi.

I see, thanks for clarifying. Great pieces you have there. :D
 
Coral grown under ATI 60" 4x75W LED & 8x80W T5 LED-Powermodule with bulb combo: 4B+,1P+,2C+, and 1 AquaSp.

What percentages do you run your LEDs at and how long is your light cycle? Thanks!
 
Awesome!!
 
I would bet it is a green and blue tip maricultured right? Would be cool if it looked like that for real without filters and such. I like the picture in the tenuis show off thread best :)
 
I would bet it is a green and blue tip maricultured right? Would be cool if it looked like that for real without filters and such. I like the picture in the tenuis show off thread best :)
You should be that bold with vendors(sellers) and not with a hobbyist just sharing a photo without an attempt to sell. I'm just saying.....
 
I don't believe I was being bold, just guessing what coral it is. Was I off base or something? I even said I liked the other picture.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new