Introduction to cephalopod care

Clowning_Around72

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 28, 2018
Messages
1,488
Reaction score
659
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Avoid everything except for small octopus species and cuttlefish initially... this is what I would consider if I were starting a cephalopod tank... subscribe because more videos like this are coming.
-Za Fish Guy
 
It is not as hard to keep them as people make it out to be I will be attempting some smaller octopus and cuttlefish species if the channel gets more support along with more reefs and other tanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new