Introduction

Cdelonj

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 17, 2020
Messages
6
Reaction score
44
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good Morning from East Tennessee. Glad to officially join reef2reef. I recently upgraded to a SCA 90 gallon display tank and excited to continue this hobby. I previously had a Red Sea 130D. Looking forward to learning a lot from the experienced reefers on the forums!

have a great day!
 
:cool:

IMG_20200517_140106.jpg
 
Good Morning from East Tennessee. Glad to officially join reef2reef. I recently upgraded to a SCA 90 gallon display tank and excited to continue this hobby. I previously had a Red Sea 130D. Looking forward to learning a lot from the experienced reefers on the forums!

have a great day!

Welcome to R2R. How is the tank going? Do you have fish only or both fish and coral in the 90-gallon tank? Someone said saltwater tanks are high cost...I said most hobbies are high cost but this is more than a hobby...these are my children.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new