Introduction

GraveKone

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m GraveKone, I’ve been feeding for about 4 months now. I have a 32g biocube that I took the lid off and put a ai prime 32 he. My current stocking is a black and a Da Vinci clown, a royal gramma, a shrimp goby and it’s accompanying tiger pistol and a blood red fire and skunk cleaner shrimp. I also have a few zoas, a few acans, a pulsing Xenia, green gsp, montipora and a hammer.
My plans going forward is a 40g shallow reef with:
3 multi banded pipefish, 1 radial filefish (add last), 3 yellow striped cardinalfish, 2 yasha goby, 2 cleaner shrimp, 3 polka dot hermit and 1 red tuxedo urchin. I’m open to any and all advice.

Peace River

Thrive Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif

Macbalacano

Recovering Reef Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I’m GraveKone, I’ve been feeding for about 4 months now. I have a 32g biocube that I took the lid off and put a ai prime 32 he. My current stocking is a black and a Da Vinci clown, a royal gramma, a shrimp goby and it’s accompanying tiger pistol and a blood red fire and skunk cleaner shrimp. I also have a few zoas, a few acans, a pulsing Xenia, green gsp, montipora and a hammer.
My plans going forward is a 40g shallow reef with:
3 multi banded pipefish, 1 radial filefish (add last), 3 yellow striped cardinalfish, 2 yasha goby, 2 cleaner shrimp, 3 polka dot hermit and 1 red tuxedo urchin. I’m open to any and all advice.
Welcome! Sounds like a nice tank!

whale GIF

Back