Welcome to R2R
ZomboMeme 23112020202254.jpg

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am getting back into reefing after several years away. Due to being in the military and needing to move every few years, I am limiting myself to 20 gallons so it can be moved. I am in the process of setting up an Innovative Marine Fusion Pro 2, and look forward to seeing all the great tanks from the experienced folks on this forum. Thanks for the add!

Welcome! Glad you joined. Thank you for your service!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

OP
OP
tdburchett

tdburchett

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome! Glad you joined. Thank you for your service!

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
Thanks for the advice! I didn’t know that thread was there- I will need to check it out when my tank arrives on Monday.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back