Introduction

JuniorMC8704

Super Moderator
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
3,302
Reaction score
61
Location
Michigan (48154)
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

My name is Paul, everyone calls me Junior, and I am the new photography forum moderator. I wanted to introduce myself, and say that i am excited to be apart of the club-zoa team.

If there is anything photography related that you would like to be covered please let me know. I am currently working on several How-to's to help new and old reef photographers to expand their abilities, or perhaps just a new perspective on things.

If you have any suggestions, let here them.

Know of a cool trick? I'd love to hear about it

Have a cool new idea? share it

Want to see a particular type of shot? just ask

Please don't hesitate to ask questions, if i dont have the answer, ill find someone who does.

Thanks,

Junior
 
are you looking for a in depth explanation of what each is, how they work in general?

not a problem, just want to clarify.

I figured i would do an advanced settings How-to, and a post production How-to before anything else, but i have no problem going far beyond that.

I will also cover things like composition, cropping, printing, etc.
 
Welcome Jr!

Can't wait to read your posts as the first one was awesome. Your pictures are stunning.

Too bad you don't have a canon. LOL
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new