Inventory, what happened to it?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rbarr110
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

rbarr110

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 31, 2017
Messages
148
Reaction score
81
Location
Seattle, WA
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was shopping BRS today looking for a calcium reactor and they basically no longer carry any of the normal manufacturers, just cTech (Aquamaxx I think). Started looking at other areas of the online store, and to me it looks like they are carrying less than they used to.

Assuming this is based on new majority stake ownership back in 2021. Anyone else feel the same way?
 
Was shopping BRS today looking for a calcium reactor and they basically no longer carry any of the normal manufacturers, just cTech (Aquamaxx I think). Started looking at other areas of the online store, and to me it looks like they are carrying less than they used to.

Assuming this is based on new majority stake ownership back in 2021. Anyone else feel the same way?
Yes! I’ve noticed things I would purchase or have in the past are no longer listed. Frustrating when trying to replace with the same part. I thought it was strange they are changing their inventory so much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new