Invert/Coral QT Tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter dochow
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dochow

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2015
Messages
566
Reaction score
172
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm setting up an invert/coral QT tank and wanted some suggestions.

This is what I currently set up:

20 gallon long tank
HOB filter
Koralia powerhead and old rotating powerhead
Heater
AI Prime light

Questions:
Should I use live rock?
Should I use sand?
Should I keep it just bare bottom with only a frag rack?
Should I add a refugium?
Add a canister filter?

If anyone has experience or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!
 
Here's my set up!

First 5 frags added today.

Jedi Mind trick, jingle bells cyphastrea, strawberry wines, candy apples, maybe sunset montipora?...

Just added less than an hour ago after dip, not quite open yet.

ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464627945.606073.jpg



ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464627853.526461.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new