Invert ID please

jrwoltman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 2, 2017
Messages
381
Reaction score
622
Location
Plainfield, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It looks like a nassarius without a shell. However, since I have never actually seen a shelless nassarius, I have no idea. Please tell me if the little guy is a friend or foe. His life is in your hands.

Thanks,

Jim
20171001_181412.jpg
20171001_181336.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new