Inverter Generator doesn't have a wheel kit

Ezduzt_nyc

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 27, 2018
Messages
103
Reaction score
57
Location
Atlanta, GA
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking at the Westinghouse iPro4200 inverter generator which has an open frame, but does not have a wheel kit. Does anyone have recommendations on something to put this on wheels, please? I have found Folding Platform Carts and Adjustable Dollies, and would like to get opinions/suggestions from anyone who has done something like this before? Also, when doing this, do I need to be concerned with grounding the generator?

Length: 24"
Width: 20.5"
Height: 20"
Weight: 82 lb (dry)

Westinghouse iPro4200 Specs
https://images.homedepot-static.com/catalog/pdfImages/41/414d8a57-33c3-4504-a846-ae63fe61d65a.pdf

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Westing...rator-with-Full-Panel-GFCI-iPro4200/305028711
 
For wheels, I'd consider a furniture dolly. They're pretty cheap with 4 casters and would probably be pretty easy to secure with some metal straps. Look up grounding rods. They're basically just a metal rod with a wire that runs to the genny.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 27.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new