Inverts for High end flasher wrasses

TNreeferBX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my most recent project has landed me in possession of some very nice/expensive flasher wrasses. Currently I have a supermale flame wrasse with a female mate. along with those beauts, this weekend i have a half banded flasher male coming from a phillipines stop after their home madagascar. for now they will be kept by themselves in a smaller reef tank until I am able to upgrade them to a larger tank, dedicated to fish ands corals with very strong colors (aka all my nicest stuff imo). what I am hoping to get some help with is invert/tankmate suggestions, as well as any other care tips for anyone who has kept these guys before. I was only able get a hold of these little guys because of my dope LFS that gives the most ridiculous deals of all time. as of right now i thinking of adding a golden angel to the mix, mainly becaus he has some super cheap atm and im temted to pick one up in the morning when i grab my new radion and a mushroom rock. pictures of the flames as soon as i figure out how to post them again, and the half banded will be posted as soon as he arrives. super excited to see these guys and am hoping to get some cool inverts, heres what ive been thinking:
Fire shrimp
Cleaner shrimp
Nass snail
Fountain crab
Red crab
Maxima clam
Flame scallops
Blue starfish

so far all i have as far as inverts are three trochus snails, ive been doing most of the cleaning myself. any help appreciated!!

OP
OP
TNreeferBX

TNreeferBX

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1578531297710.png
1578531297710.png

1578531332389.png

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back