IO Reef Crystals Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter ctopal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ctopal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2014
Messages
47
Reaction score
5
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Amazon has Instant Ocean Reef Crystals - the huge 200gallon boxes at 50% off. I just got two of them for $45 a piece! There are just a few left it says.
 
Amazon has Instant Ocean Reef Crystals - the huge 200gallon boxes at 50% off. I just got two of them for $45 a piece! There are just a few left it says.

That is a good price shipped. Not sure where you are located but Blakes in Meriden is right around that price for CTARS members year round.
 
Ocean state aquatics has offered them for $40 at shows!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new