IONDirector updates

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CEReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any updates on the IOND? I know last time it was mentioned (either here or on their facebook group) that the beta testers were giving it a try and it would ship on February 21st. But I am curious to see how that's going? Any updates on the beta testing? DOes it look promising?

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Tristren

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That has to be a good sign.
One thing that stands out from the manual, that people will definitely want to know before starting the setup, is that you have to wait 6 hours after priming the device before your first test.

Meaning you can't hook it up and test it in the same session. They should perhaps mention that somewhere towards the start of the manual as well...

After the first setup that's not an issue and you can test any time. But it needs to settle six hours after it is first hooked up and the cell is filled with water. I suppose that would apply if you have to replace the probe too?

All in all it looks good!

Cheers, Tony

OP
OP
CEReefer

CEReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That has to be a good sign.
One thing that stands out from the manual, that people will definitely want to know before starting the setup, is that you have to wait 6 hours after priming the device before your first test.

Meaning you can't hook it up and test it in the same session. They should perhaps mention that somewhere towards the start of the manual as well...

After the first setup that's not an issue and you can test any time. But it needs to settle six hours after it is first hooked up and the cell is filled with water. I suppose that would apply if you have to replace the probe too?

All in all it looks good!

Cheers, Tony
True, I can already see the billion support tickets or posts on the forum, asking why the reading are all messed up..

Dr. Jim

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't see ION DIRECTOR on my GHL CC. Is there a more recent version than 1.1.3.2 and Firmware Version 7.24?
Thanks.

robbyg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is exciting news. I also noticed in the manual that the two year warranty did not exclude the Ion Probe. If that holds up it becomes even more exciting.

vangvace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vinny mentioned in the FB group today that:

IOND is now with the closed group and undergoing testing. As I’m sure you understand, this is a part of the process that cannot be rushed because it helps no-one. Shipping time from Germany is still as mentioned previously (within Dec- Feb 2021). If anything changes, a newsletter will go out to our dealers and to those who pre-ordered directly. As always, your patience and understanding is greatly appreciated.
We are finally nearing the finish line.

So it seems like March/April for US folks to have units in hand.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 42 49.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 44 51.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 19 22.4%
  • None.

Votes: 22 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.6%
Back