Ipad Facebook chat

  • Thread starter Thread starter clowns101
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

clowns101

Clown and Anemone Crazy!
View Badges
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
4,668
Reaction score
48
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are there any good I pad chat apps for Facebook avaiable for the I pad? I loved the chatt app, but it stopped working for me saying there was a authentication error. I logged out like it said and it still didn't allow me to log in.

I also downloaded the tap to chat app, and I hate it.

I need some good ones!

Thanks,
Austin
 
Almost 24 hours later and nobodies got anything? Dang...
 
Thanks!

Does that one show by chance when the person you are chatting with is typing back?
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new