iPhone camera users step inside please

  • Thread starter Thread starter 99taws6
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

99taws6

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 4, 2011
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
Location
Ft Hood, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who uses or has used their iPhone for taking pics of their tanks? What tips do you have to take the best pics with them? What do you find to be the best application?

When I take pics they dont seem to have the colors as remotely accurate. That is what I'd really like to fix. Also how do you teach your fish to "stay" lol

Thanks in advance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new