iPhone photo app

  • Thread starter Thread starter TreyC2010
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

TreyC2010

But baby, the fish need it....
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
807
Reaction score
534
Location
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the best app you guys use for photos? I know it's not our cameras of choice but I'm sure some, including myself, would like to know what works for everyone.
 
I haven't found an app that is really that good for pictures in our tanks. I use lighting gels (see through orangeish plastic sheets) to take pictures and they work great.
 
I tried snapseed and imo it's worthless. It was uninstalled within 20 mins.

Bottom line is not many good apps out there for our needs.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1439515887.439292.jpg
with and without gels
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1439515908.259563.jpg
 
I like camera + for taking pics and vsco for white balance.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new