Irma fast approaching us in Florida

  • Thread starter Thread starter joekool
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ya I'm in winter haven. Pretty much screwed...
 
We have the generator ready and Windows boarded. We're gonna try our bestvto keep the tank going while being safe.
 
my parents are down that way too, good luck and keep you and your family safe... and obviously best of luck to your tank
Mine too. Roads will be closed at 7pm. Nobody in or out.
 
Anybody in Sebring, Fl by chance?
 
a3677da6e1f2e8d90ea7cc3e9bab62fe.jpg
 
Thank you. I think I'm as prepared as I can be without a generator....2 solar powered air pumps, one battery powered dual pump with a big battery and tons of water ready for WCs
074902988f3d322f0047f49b84eedd4c.jpg

39b088c05cb531568b3eb7f752620399.jpg
Where did you get those solar powered ones? That would be perfect for my parents.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 21.9%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new