Ironman mushroom not happy.

  • Thread starter Thread starter ddc0715
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ddc0715

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
1,187
Reaction score
616
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had this Ironman shroom for awhile. I put him in my 220. Lower level of the scape and shaded, he has NEVER BEEN HAPPY. Current fish are Yellow tail damsel, dia an eng-gobie, small clown tang an Niger trigger. Small bio L. I wonder if the tank is two clean for it? And ideas? I'm going to move to my forsure.
 
Last edited:
Can be water or location. Best in the path of moderate light and water flow. Assure phosphate is not elevated
 
I will test phos but all other shrooms are doing fine, does phos only affect these?
 
I have in 2 tanks tank they definitely prefer lower flow and light. Water chemistry has not mattered much as ive had them in low and high nutrient water
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new