• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Is Algae Barn issues?

tomb18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I mean come on. You never have stock, and your notifications never work. Are you really in business? I take a look because you are unique out there but then I search for other sources. I shouldn't have to do that with a company that has such a position as you. More and more I am thinking I am wasting my time with you guys. Get a business plan and stick to it!!

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Dealer/Vendor and Customer Disputes:

• This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer, and/or dealer through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community. In the case of a vendor, buyer or seller feedback thread the posting of emails, text messages and private messages are allowed as long as ALL personal info (names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.) have been removed.

• Feedback threads about specific vendors, companies and products are allowed as outlined by the TOS. But targeting a specific vendor, company or product in a general discussion where multiple members post dislikes, issues and harsh verbiage is not permitted and will be edited accordingly. Thread titles that are deemed to be overly harsh or inviting a dog pile mentality will be edited to conform to R2R’s guidelines and culture. Our aim is for R2R to be a friendly and welcoming culture for all. Using R2R as a vehicle to air grievances, feed a mob mentality or to cause general negative discourse is prohibited.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score

• This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer, and/or dealer through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community. In the case of a vendor, buyer or seller feedback thread the posting of emails, text messages and private messages are allowed as long as ALL personal info (names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.) have been removed.

• Feedback threads about specific vendors, companies and products are allowed as outlined by the TOS. But targeting a specific vendor, company or product in a general discussion where multiple members post dislikes, issues and harsh verbiage is not permitted and will be edited accordingly. Thread titles that are deemed to be overly harsh or inviting a dog pile mentality will be edited to conform to R2R’s guidelines and culture. Our aim is for R2R to be a friendly and welcoming culture for all. Using R2R as a vehicle to air grievances, feed a mob mentality or to cause general negative discourse is prohibited.
Finally some sense.

Pistol Peet

View Badges
Reaction score

Amen well said @revtree thank you very much.

Would you be shocked by today's reefing hobby if you had just returned after a long period of time?

• Yes (tell us why in the thread)

Votes: 176 52.4%
  • No

Votes: 60 17.9%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 96 28.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 1.2%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors