• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Is Algae Barn issues?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

tomb18

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I mean come on. You never have stock, and your notifications never work. Are you really in business? I take a look because you are unique out there but then I search for other sources. I shouldn't have to do that with a company that has such a position as you. More and more I am thinking I am wasting my time with you guys. Get a business plan and stick to it!!

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Dealer/Vendor and Customer Disputes:

• This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer, and/or dealer through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community. In the case of a vendor, buyer or seller feedback thread the posting of emails, text messages and private messages are allowed as long as ALL personal info (names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.) have been removed.

• Feedback threads about specific vendors, companies and products are allowed as outlined by the TOS. But targeting a specific vendor, company or product in a general discussion where multiple members post dislikes, issues and harsh verbiage is not permitted and will be edited accordingly. Thread titles that are deemed to be overly harsh or inviting a dog pile mentality will be edited to conform to R2R’s guidelines and culture. Our aim is for R2R to be a friendly and welcoming culture for all. Using R2R as a vehicle to air grievances, feed a mob mentality or to cause general negative discourse is prohibited.

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

• This forum is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about vendors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer, and/or dealer through the long-established legal or arbitration systems or the Better Business Bureau but not through our community. In the case of a vendor, buyer or seller feedback thread the posting of emails, text messages and private messages are allowed as long as ALL personal info (names, addresses, phone numbers, etc.) have been removed.

• Feedback threads about specific vendors, companies and products are allowed as outlined by the TOS. But targeting a specific vendor, company or product in a general discussion where multiple members post dislikes, issues and harsh verbiage is not permitted and will be edited accordingly. Thread titles that are deemed to be overly harsh or inviting a dog pile mentality will be edited to conform to R2R’s guidelines and culture. Our aim is for R2R to be a friendly and welcoming culture for all. Using R2R as a vehicle to air grievances, feed a mob mentality or to cause general negative discourse is prohibited.
Finally some sense.

Pistol Peet

Reefing , family ,God, country.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Amen well said @revtree thank you very much.

Coralsdaily

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomb18, do you have any specific examples of stock you are seeking and not finding? also examples of the notification you were describing? I have orderd from AB and my order arrived OK. It wasn't an overwhelmingly great experience but I didn't think they were badly managed. Though I am sure vendors love to embrace any constructive feedbacks to help improve future services.

Aclman88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree. @AlgaeBarn has been nothing but amazing for me. While they might not have all items in stock (I don't know any place that does now especially during a pandemic), when I reached out about an item, they responded within minutes to let me know it was being updated and they would have them in stock. Their customer service is top notch.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 130 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back