Is anybody else feeling a little upside down today?

Crabs McJones

Regional Reef Manager (AKA Revhtree's Boss)
View Badges
Joined
Jul 24, 2017
Messages
33,607
Reaction score
153,960
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Is anyone else's avatar on the fritz?!
@revhtree the site is broken! Shut it down!
 
Not sure as I don't see anything wrong??
 
Not sure as I don't see anything wrong??
check your html or your www or your internets
there's something wrong with the code
 
Not sure as I don't see anything wrong??
Unless you're in Australia right now
1743543099975.png

Or studying to be a bat
 
I literally can’t understand how you keep insisting that this is normal when everyone is reporting the same issue.
Bad customer support.
I will leave a bad review.
I can't replicate it is all I'm saying.
 
I can't replicate it is all I'm saying.
Irrefutable proof this is happening. Used the same camera i use for my bigfoot photos!

 
I only recently got medication free and I thought I was seeing things when I noticed the premium member clownfish squirming.

I would support a random switch between dark & light modes next year.

Or just brighter colors. RIP Hunter S. Thompson.

fear and loathing in las vegas GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new