Is anyone else having issues with GHL history?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dave-T
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Dave-T

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2022
Messages
970
Reaction score
506
Location
Boston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For some reason, my Profilux stopped recording history for any of my sensors at about 2:30 EST (about 2.5 hours ago). I can view history from within the app, but there are no values stored after that time. And I can connect to my Profilux through the MyGHL website, so that would seem to indicate that my profilux has a live connection to "the cloud". Is anyone else seeing this?
 
Seems normal here - Local time

1688763952623.png


Last data on chart 22:46



1688763911391.png


Rather normal delay

Sincerely Lasse
 
Ok thanks. So I guess it's just me. I did reboot my Profilux today, it might have been about the same time my history stopped recording. Now I just need to figure out how to get it to start working again.
 
Update - now my history is back, and no data is missing. It seems like the Profilux must have been queuing it up for a few hours, before it decided to upload it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 34.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 52.2%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 30.4%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new