Is anyone else still dealing with lag issues?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dom
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Dog Laughing GIF

I'm not lagging, and I am a real dog!

Seems like some of these technology firms could build a filter to stop the non-human traffic? (Asking for a friend.) 😇
 
I can tell they are trying, every 30 minutes or so the site makes me confirm i am human now. Lol
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260111-221452_Next SMS.jpg
    Screenshot_20260111-221452_Next SMS.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 31
Those of you crying… were clearly not around in dialup days, or the ReefCentral lag days. Back then you could make a sandwich and eat all of it while waiting for a page to load.

Dial Up The Struggle GIF
 
Those of you crying… were clearly not around in dialup days, or the ReefCentral lag days. Back then you could make a sandwich and eat all of it while waiting for a page to load.

Dial Up The Struggle GIF
I was there, proud to say i pre-date the internet. Happy days when you had to read a book.😁
 
But to be fair….the AI bots hitting the site right now is out of control! It’s been a big battle with them!
Yes. I cannot get into the app and the message coming up is that it’s under attack. 😳 The world is so chaotic, so much time and energy going to these asinine things.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new