Is anyone serious about moving here from RC?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Ditto on what Rev said. We are super glad to have you guys and gals here! 1smile1 You guys as a club as well as individual members are welcome and valued here! If there is anything that any of us on Team R2R can do to make your experience more beneficial/enjoyable, don't hesitate to let us know!
 
Well said Chris, i also put high value on loyalty!

Theres always one DBag, or many...

And thanks Rev for your welcoming and support, we have many unique members who bring a lot to the table.
 
Welcome to R2R and I mean it sincerely. We are always around if you need anything, just buzz.
 
Regardless of the situation, I can without a doubt say I'm glad to see y'all here! The level of knowledge and reef care from CTARS members is well known (I too spend time on RC, there is a lot to learn from both forums, let alone many others) and to see this club here is awesome! :)
 
All the MODs on RC are rude and immature

Maybe, maybe not. RC is not a very flexible place, so if flexibility is what's needed perhaps here is a better home for CTARS. I'd just observe that if you were a moderator, and had to deal with the staggering amount of childish behavior, you might be heavy-handed also. I think the large numbers of members there, necessitates a heavier touch. Just sayin'. Frankly, I avoid a lot of discussion forums (and absolutely forbid my kids form them) simply because so many people behave like absolute morons. In the grand scheme of things, reef keepers are actually a pretty civil bunch.
 
I agree, I typically stay out of discussions, especially heated ones but sometimes enough is enough, I am just glad that R2R is our home now and I really enjoy it here. I hope everyone else does too and I'm glad to be part of the CTARS community.
 
It over , we have moved and thats that, slingin' mud about RC just perpetuates all this BS, As i have always seen there is always two sides to an issue we have no clue whats has or has not happened, RC - its a great forum with much to offer. LET IT BE and lets move on
 
Last edited:
as much i understand everyone's frustration follow R2R rules.
they are being very understanding, and i dont want to moderate our club forum. Just try to respect their(and our) new home.
see rules here...
Reef 2 Reef - User Agreement

Be Ethical:

Many participants have commercial interests associated with the forum topic and bring valuable information and expertise to share. With a few specific exceptions (see sponsor section), participants may not use the Forum for commercial gain.

* Participants may not post to direct others to any pages at their own commercial website or website in which they have a commercial interest, including informational pages unless a sponsor account has been established and then only in areas here where advertising is expressly permitted.
* Participants may not use the main Forums to direct others to the advertising Forums.
* Participants may not send out SPAM via our Private Message system.
* Members may have only one account. If duplicate accounts are discovered, they will be deleted or consolidated.
* Our user base is not a resource to be "mined" by individuals, groups, or businesses, for profit or not for profit.
* No price fishing (using threads and post to try and gain maximum monetary gain from an item for sale)
* Participants agree not to bash or talk negatively about any other community forums or BB's.
* Ebay links are not allowed in regards to promoting your own ebay sales.
* Non-Sponsoring Vendors are not allowed to use Reef2Reef as a place to do business, via posting habits, Private Messages or Photo Content.


 
Last edited:
Please- Please, I'm really starting to enjoy this forum. Let's not ruin it and let's not continue to beat a dead horse.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new